We, the Master Crappers Guest Book!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I was feeling very tired the whole of today..I was woken up by a friend's call this morning.
She wanted to ask me if I wanna go to the temple (to pray for jobs)........and informed me that another one of my friends have found a job. I was screaming in bed. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyway, snowball.. that insurance guy called me again. I am going to meet him tomorrow at GE's office to see what this is all about.
This is getting more and more..strange because he told me today that he knows that I am from HK.
Could it be..my resume was forwarded to him by someone?
I am not sure and he refused to tell me.
He said he needs to employ someone to do some training and recruitment stuffs..
(and finally revealed that he is from insurance)
Well, no harm meeting him I guess..even tho I am not interested in the job at all.
Ah Chan and ah kam and ah wai said that I should have asked him how much he is willing to pay me..before meeting him.
He said if it is peanuts, I'll be wasting my bus fare!!!!!
I was thinking to myself..even if he's gonna pay me well..will I take the job? I don't even think I am suitable for this kinda job..Maybe it depends on how much more he is gonna pay..hahaha.
I will rather do something I am interested in and have the passion for if the pay isn't too different. Thanks for sharing about the "trick" your friend's friend got into. I hope I don't have to sign anything tomorrow and I won't sign anything tomorrow. Those evil people out there!

Work today was a bit tiring because I didn't get enough sleep. Yawn.
A parent told me that her child wanted to interview me after I interviewed her. She said her child wanted to ask me "How many topical tests are there per year in the university?"
What a cute question..hahahaa..she must be stressed by all these tests.

^cornflakez^ in a bowl of milk

1 comment:

crappers said...

Hey gal, get ah kum to go wif u! nowadays, alot of wolfs out there!!

SNOWBALL