We, the Master Crappers Guest Book!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Flowers wow so beautiful!!!


Today, I am going to my friend Eve's birthday. She is having a chalet at "The Chevrons". It is located at Jurong East. It's her 21st birthday and rumors said that once she graduate, she is going to marry her Bf.


Yeah! After posting at IMH for 2 weeks finally can play Mahjong again. I miss my mahjong sessions with the patients.

There's no need to be afraid of the patients. I personally feel that they are saner and in control at IMH then they are out in society. It is because at IMH they were give structured activities and there time very planned out. Medications were also given on time and most of them were very cooperative in taking their medications.

By Miss PiggyNeo

1 comment:

mummyesther said...

yah I agree.
structured activities are important. even in the classroom.

cornflakesz ^p^